OLD FASHIONED BREAD STUFFING
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 1 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- ½ cup Chopped Onion (medium)
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning or Ground Sage
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 8 cups Dry Bread Cubes
- ½ - ¾ cup Chicken Broth or Water
- Cook celery, fresh mushrooms, and onion in margarine or butter until tender but not brown; remove from heat
- Stir in poultry seasoning or sage, pepper, and salt.
- Place dry bread cubes in a large mixing bowl and add onion mixture.
- Drizzle with enough broth or water to moisten, tossing lightly.