- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice & Chunks
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 tsp Prepared Mustard
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Ground Cloves
- Combine ingredients in a food processor or blender (if a blender is not available, use pineapple juice without the chunks).
- Bake ham (half or whole).
- 30 minutes before ham has finished cooking, remove from oven.
- Score the top of the ham diagonally in a criss-cross fashion 1/8-inch deep using a sharp knife.
- Spoon mixture over ham, brushing to cover entire ham.
- Return the ham to the oven and continue cooking.