- 1 ½ cup Sifted Flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 cups 2 Cups Whole Milk
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Beat eggs together.
- Add eggs to sifted flour and beat with wooden spoon until elastic.
- While stirring mixture with whisk, gradually add in milk until batter is smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When roast beef is done, remove from oven. Take roast out of pan and let stand.
- Raise heat in oven to 450 degrees.
- Return roasting pan to oven and heat drippings to almost smoking.
- Take pan out and pour batter into pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until crispy brown. Batter will rise up the sides of the pan like a popover. Serve hot with roast beef.